In order to connect with the service provider, USSD codes are given to the customers. USSD codes for BSNL mobile are valid throughout the country. BSNL USSD Codes will be very helpful for checking the latest offers, call balance, data balance, SMS balance etc. In this article, we have tried our level best to cover all BSNL USSD codes.
All BSNL USSD Codes
BSNL USSD Codes To Check Balance And Validity
Do you want to Check Your Balance Using BSNL USSD Code? Then just ring up *123*1# from your BSNL registered mobile number. Within a short period of time, the available call balance along with validity will be displayed on the screen.
USSD Code To Check BSNL Minutes Balances
Check how many more minutes will you be able to talk before your next recharge by dialing BSNL balance check code i.e. *123*2#. If you face any problems, you can feel free to contact the customer care department.
How To Check SMS Balance In BSNL Using USSD Code
Do you know how many more text messages can you send to your friend? Then just dial *125# or *123*5# which is the BSNL SMS balance check code. You can see the amount of balance that is left along with a validity period of the existing pack.
BSNL Plan Change USSD code
Use *124# to change your existing plans or to add few add-ons. This code can be even sued for verifying how much BSNL data balance is available for internet access.
Also, Read More About On
Check Internet Balance Using BSNL USSD Code
Apart from call balance, BSNL internet USSDC code can be used to know the status of your internet balance or usage. Just call up *123*10# and check the required stuff. You don’t need to have SMS or call balance to dial any of the BSNL USSD codes including *123*8# which display internet balance of your account.
- To know which voice pack is active on your account, please feel free to dial *126#
- BSNL USSD code *123*10# shows up your 2G balance and *112# will be useful for checking BSNL 3G data balance.
- If local calling pack is active, then dial *123*6# to check BSNL local network call balance.
- Use *234# to check which internet pack is active and verify BSNL net balance.
- If you are eager to know previous call charges, then ring up *102# i.e. BSNL last call balance check USSD code.
- If the video call pack is active, then use *123*9# to check BSNL video call balance.
- For checking BSNL STV plan balance, the USSD code that is allocated is *123*16#
- Your mobile can also be recharged using BSNL recharged USSD code *124*2#
- Dial *124*4#, It is the USSD code to check which tariff is active on your number.
- Use *124*5# to check if any special tariff voucher is active or to activate special packs.
- *123*2# allows the users to check national SMS balance along with its validity period.
All BSNL USSD Codes Working 2018-19
- BSNL Account Balance and validity Check Code: *123# or *124*1#
- BSNL All STV Balance Enquiry Detail Check Code: *123*16#
- BSNL Balance and Validity Check Code: *123#
- BSNL Balance Enquiry USSD Codes: *124*1#
- BSNL Customer Care Number: 1503
- BSNL Credit Talk Time Loan: *518#
- BSNL Current Call Rate: *123*3#
- BSNL Free Minutes Balance Check USSD Code: *123*5#
- BSNL FnF View USSD Codes: *124*6# and proceed to 1
- BSNL FnF Add USSD Codes: *124*6# and proceed to 2
- BSNL FnF Modify USSD Codes: *124*6# and proceed to 3
- BSNL Last Call: *102#
- BSNL Language Check and Other Help USSD Codes:*124# and proceed to 7 and select option
- BSNL Last 5 Calls Detail Check Code: *123*4#
- BSNL Last Call USSD Codes: *124*3#
- BSNL Last 5 Call Check USSD Codes: *124# and proceed to 7 and select option
- BSNL Main Menu: *124#
- BSNL Number Check Code: *222# OR *888# OR *1#
- BSNL Recharge With Paper Coupon Code: *123*2*<Voucher Code>#
- BSNL Recharge by Card USSD Codes: *124*2#
- BSNL Special Tariff Voucher Inquiry USSD Codes: *124*5# and proceed to 2
- BSNL Special Tariff Voucher Subscribe USSD Codes:*124*5# and proceed to 1
- BSNL Special Tariff Voucher Check USSD Codes: *124*5#
- BSNL Tariff Plan Check USSD Codes:*124*4#
- BSNL ThirdParty Recharge USSD Codes: 124# and proceed to 7 and select option
- BSNL USSD base VAS Services: *789#
- BSNL VAS Deactivation USSD Code: *777#
Official BSNL Websites
Right now have worked hard to list all active/working BSNL main balance check, internet balance checking codes in this page. Don’t to forget to drop a comment in case if any one of these services is not working at any point of time. We will check the BSNL website and update it here if any codes are changed or newly introduced.