Hello guys, In these post we talking PhonePe Customer Care Number, We all hear the name PhonePe and also use it once in a week by transfer and receiving money through them. Basically, PhonePe is electric funds transfer method which is based on UPI ( Unified Payments Interface ) that was launched by NPCI (National Corporation Of India).PhonePe is a private company, which is founded in 2015 by the founder Sameer Niam and Rahul Chari, PhonePe Headquarter is in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The parent partner of PhoePe is Flipkart, which was licensed by Reserve Bank Of India.
By using PhonePe services the user can pay their Mobile bills, DTH Recharge, Landline Payment, Electricity Bills, Gas Payment, send money to others, quick online transactions, One click payment, instant refunds and many more.
In these post, we share them, including their email ID, corporate office address, phone number, contact and more useful information which helps you to contact PhonePe Easily and resolve your Issue.
PhonePe support many languages to provide better user experience to their customer like English, Hindi, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi, Kanad, Gujrati etc which help their customer to use the app on their choices.
PhonePe Customer Care Number
How To Use PhonePe App?
It is simple to use PhonPe on daily basis with the help of PhonePe you pay tour DTH bills, recharge your prepaid and postpaid mobiles, pay electricity bills, credit cards and much more with additional benefits includes Transact up to 1 lakh per transaction, instant refunds with your phonepe partners, attached your bank account for quick access, Multiple languages option etc.
So here are the following step you should follow to use PhonePe
1. The open PhonePe app, create your profile accounts.
2. Now Login To Your Accounts.
3. Add You Bank Detail Through UPI Methods.
4. Now Recharge or Pay Your Bills Through Provided PhonePe Services.
PhonePe Customer Toll Free Number
Freind below you finds the company toll free number which is the official number available on the PhonePe official website with the help of that number you can talk to company customer care executive and solve your problem you are facing with PhonePe.
- PhonePe Toll-Free Number: 0124 6789345
Other PhonePe Customer Care Number
In these section guys, you find additional customer service number of PhonePe which also helps beneficial for you, but the problem is this PhonePe Service is not for free you can charge per rate for calling, that service includes PhonePe Credit Card Number, PhonePe Number For NRI and other.
PhonePe Email Address’s
Here we provide the list of email address which helps you to contact them according to there different service, for example, security mail, business mail, support mail etc check out below you find your issue related mail.
- For Business Mail On firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Security Issue: email@example.com
- For Quick Help And Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contact PhonePe Customer Service
- It is pretty simple to Contact PhonePe Customer Service just by calling on there provided customer care number 0124 6789345 or by mail to their email address email@example.com
- Paytm Customer Care Number
- Ola Customer Care Number
- Swiggy Customer Care Number
- Speed Post Customer Care Number
Some Common Question Asked By Customer
How do I transfer money from PhonePe wallet to Paytm wallet?
If you want to add money from your phonepe to paytm then follow the below step.
- Open Paytm
- Select Add Money
- Click on UPI option
- Enter your UPI ID
- You get a notification on the PhonePe app, then minimize the paytm app
- Authenticate from your PhonePe app notification.
How do I delete my PhonePe application account?
It’s pretty simple to delete phonepe account follow the process step by step.
- Go to the PhonePe app
- Then click on my account.
- After clicking you will see lots of options
- Click on the PhonePe account.
- Then you will again see many options
- Then click on delete account then
- Then click on contact us and follow the step.
- After sometime their executive will inform you when they delete your account.
Does the PhonePe app not charge for money transferred from the wallet to the bank?
No fee is charged for any transactions made from the PhonePe wallet
- Go to My Account from Home Screen
- Select Wallet Balance
- Select Withdrawal
- Drag wallet icon down to your bank icon
What is the maximum limit of a fund transfer using PhonePe?
With new RBI guidelines, your monthly top-ups are rs. 20,000 and maximum per transaction limit of Rs. 10,000.
- You can be withdrawn up to Rs. 5000 from your wallet balance into your bank account per transaction.
How do I earn money using the PhonePe app?
- With Phonepe Win Up to Rs.1000
- With Refer and Earn Policy you can earn good amount from Phonepe
- Referrer will get ₹75 cashback when the alluded client includes their ledger through UPI on PhonePe out of the blue
- An alluded companion is a client who has introduced the PhonePe application subsequent to tapping on the referral connection of the referrer
- Referrer will get cash back for the initial hundred fruitful referrals as it were
PhonePe Important Contact Links
Guys If you not found your way properly and have the question regarding your problem then don’t be panic below we provide official links to PhonePe Contact you can check out there and get the answer to your question.
PhonePe Social Account
Here we provide the links to the PhonePe social account which also help you to resolve your problem and get latest information and update regarding PhonePe app and connected with them through social media.
- PhonePe Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PhonePe-1015973098467408
- PhonePe Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/phonepe_
PhonePe Office Address
- Registered Address
FX Mart Private Limited
A 25, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area New Delhi, South Delhi – 110044, India
- Mailing Address
Ashford Park View
Site No – 9 Industrial Layout, Koramangala 3rd Block, 80 ft Road, Bangalore-560034.