Rar files allow higher data transmission, so they are used by many organizations and websites for quick file sharing. Huge files can be easily sent to others via email. Are you using Mac OS? Are you unable op open and access RAR files at the first instant? Then this article is completely structured for you. At the end of this article, you will completely get a clear idea on How To Open RAR Files On A Mac.
Most of the files that you download from the internet would be the in.RAR format. It is highly impossible to open these files from your computer normally without using additional software. Therefore you need to know how to open RAR files on a mac without WinZip pack.
How To Open RAR Files On Mac
How To Open Rar Files On Mac For Free
Sometimes some files that you download from internet or the files which are already on your computer may be protected with a password. So it is important to extract password to open and access those files.
Here we have mentioned some methods that allow opening password protected RAR file. Your Mac OS can easily access the files of a Zip folder, but a third party software must be used to open a RAR file.
Download And Install Unarchiver
Whether you want to unlock a rar or Zip file on Mac, then there is no better software other than “Unarchiver”. Let us see how to install and open RAR files using unarchiver.
- Step 1: Coming to the first step, open Mac app store and choose the search option which is usually located on the top right corner.
- Step2: As you have to download “unarchiver”, type it in the search bar.
- Step3: Click on “Get” option which appears just below the software name.
- Step4: Choose “install option”, the app will be installed. You need to enter your Apple user ID and password before installation.
- Step5: Open launch pad and click on “Unarchiver” option. You have to click on “Archive formats” that appears on the application main menu.
- Step6: Tick the “RAR archive box”. This ensures that the software will automatically pick up all rar files in the near future.
- Step7: With this, you will successfully install unarchiver on your MAC operating system.
- Step8: To open RAR file, just go to the location of the file and directly click on it. The software will automatically read and open the file.
- Step9: Please remember that this tool may not work efficiently if there are two or more rar file extractors on your Mac.
- Step10: There are many more tools like Dr.unarchiever, a stuff expander that allows you to easily open rar files on mac.
Also, Read More About On
- What Is 192.168.0.1 Router IP Address
- List Of Best Instagram Caption 2019
- How To Fix Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry Windows 10
- How To Increase Download Speed In Windows 10
How To Open Password Protected RAR Files On Mac
If you are looking for a simple and hassle-free way to open RAR files that are protected with the password, then we advise you to use RAR password unlocker. You can find the latest and updated versions of RAR password unlocker on the internet.
There are many programs to open RAR files on Mac, In fact, there are many other tools like isee password, password kit pro which can be easily downloaded for free of cost from the internet. Download any one of these apps and install it on your Mac. Click on the Rar after installing the RAR password unlocker to access the files inside it.
How To Open Any RAR File On Mac
Mac Official Web pages
For more queries related to mac, you can visit their official websites we mentioned below with links.