Tired after searching Target Customer Service Number and does not find any proper guide how to contact them, just relax here we provide all the information regarding Target Customer support which helps you to resolve your problem fast and easily.After Walmart, Target is the second largest discount store retailer in The United States.Target Corporation is found on June 24, 1827, by the George Dayton. Target Corporation is at Target Plaza North Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S. There are 341,000 employees work under Target Corporation and total 1,828 stores are located In U.S.
- Target Customer Service Number
- Why Using Target Corporation?
- Target Customer Service Phone Numbers?
- Target Corporation Product’s & Services?
- Target Email & Corporate Addresses?
- How to Contact Target Corporate Customer Service?
- Target Corporation Important Contact Links?
- Target Corporation Social Profiles?
Target Customer Service Number
Target Corporation MainlyPromote the products like Beauty and health product , bedding, clothing, accessories, food, electronics, furniture, jewellery, gardening, shoes, sporting, games, toys, movies, music, books, pet etc. If you have any queries and question related to their product and facing any problem related to their service then you can contact target customer service which help’s you to figure out from your problem. Target Support team is very flexible and helpful they always stand for their customer while facing any problem when connecting with Target Corporation.
Why Using Target Corporation?
As we know Target Corporation is the best discount stores after Wallmart, the main reason why people Choose Target Corporation is their product with quality, Target corporation provide quality of product to their customer in a discounted price and offer best product with sales they take care off all of their customers if they facing any problem and solve it as quickly as much as possible. Target Corporation Issued many Credit Cards like RED card debit card which help you to shop with Target Corporation.
REDcard Benefits & Program Rules
- 5% REDcard™ Discount:- While using REDcard at any Target Stores or Target .com you received 5% discount on your purchase. The 5% purchase discount is only applicable for REDcreditcard.
- REDcard Extended Returns Program Rules:- If you have any purchase with Target Debit Card, Target Master Card or Target Credit Card then you receive 30 days additional to return your purchase which comes under standard return policy applicable for each purchased items.Target has right to change and discards policy anytime.
- REDcards Free Shipping:- By using REDcard purchase with Target.com free shipping offer applies, Offer is available to all 50 states and District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. If you upgrade your shipping method shipping fees is apply, Handlin fees apply if purchased require any special care during shipment.
- Early Access:- REDcard holder have advantages to take part in select events, product and promotion, This offer is not applicable for all REDcard holder these only available for selected REDcard user selection based on previous purchased, location, behaviour and time. Target t&c is applicable for all.
- Exclusive Extras:- REDcard holders are offered by the exclusive offer, gifts, special items and sales, The REDcard anniversary is most famous exclusive offer will be sent to the primary cardholder based on their rules and regulation.
Target Customer Service Phone Numbers?
- Target Customer online order: 800-591-3869
- Customer Service: 800-440-0680
- Reservation Number: 844-499-1875
- Corporate Office phone number: 612-304-6073
- Target Helpline: 1-800-591-3869
- Corporate Fax Number: 612-370-6565
- Support number: 1-800-424-688
- Target Gift Card: 800-544-2943
- Minute Clinic: 866-389-2727
- Target Registries and Lists: 800-888-9333
- General Merchandise Safety and Quality: 800-910-6874
- Groceries Safety and Quality: 800-316-6151
- Target Credit Card: 800-424-6888
Target Corporation Product’s & Services?
- Home and garden,
- Baby & kids,
- Pets,Sports & Outdoors,
- Books & School supplies
- Debit and Gift Cards,
- Registries and Lists,
- Pharmacy and Clinic
Target Email & Corporate Addresses?
- Target E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Also, Read More About Walmart Customer Service Number
How to Contact Target Corporate Customer Service?
- Call on Target Service Number 800-440-0680
- Wait for seconds and automated assistant give you 5 option
- Press 1 For Item Availability, Coupons, Store Experience
- Press 2 For List Or Registry
- Press 3 For Orders
- Press 4 For Debit Cards, Target Credit Cards, Third Party Credit Cards, Gift Card
- Press 5 For: Becoming a Vendor
- After a minute you will be connected automatically to Live Person If you Follow The Prompts.
Target Corporation Important Contact Links?
- Target Contact US
Target Corporation Social Profiles?